The Samson juicers are single auger operating at slow speed to preserve the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables.
The California-based company Samson Life Inc. was founded in 1999 with the purpose of designing and making the best multi-functional.
The single auger juicer was first sold under the Oscar brand, the improved version of which is now available as Samson or Green Power Juicer.
With 10-year warranty on the motor and 5 year on parts, the Samson juice extractors are very reliable and long-lasting appliances that
Main Features & Benefits of Samson Juicers
- A Versatile Appliance
- The Samson juice extractor is a gear juicer machines are
- The GB-9001 is a single auger, that is able to perform 6 different functions.
- The heart of the unit is the mill-type screw that operates at low speed (Model GB-9001: 80 RPM, to preserve as much vitamins, enzymes, and minerals un-spoilt in the extracted juice as possible.
The gear or gears slowly crush the produce, pushing it into the wall or screen to extract the liquid content. This is a far more gentle juicing method compared to that of centrifugal juicers (fast and cheap) that operate at high speed, causing the juice to absorb lots of air, resulting in oxidation of vitamins and other nutrients.
A single auger will conserve much of the original vitamin, enzyme-, mineral- and trace mineral content of the juiced produce, providing the user with a fresh-tasting nutrient-loaded fruit and/or vegetable juice drink.
The 6-in-1 Juicer by Samson Can Perform the Following Tasks:
- Vegetable juicer – The Samson is very good at juicing veggies including wheatgrass, sprouts and other leafy greens (spinach, kale, lettuce). It efficiently cops with stringy vegetables like celery without slowing down or clogging. Add an apple to the greens and it will go down and be juiced more easily.
- Wheatgrass juicer – Pine needles and aloe can also be juiced with this machine. Samson also offers a dedicated wheatgrass juice extractor,
- Fruit juice extractor – juices all kinds of fruits: citrus fruits, apples, pineapple, grapes, berries.
- Food processor – you can make baby food, bread sticks, cookies, pasta, soy milk, fruit sorbet and other creamy fruit delights.
- Mincer/chopper – you can mince and chop seasonings like garlic, ginger, peppers, and radish. It minces meat and fish. You can also grind seeds and coffee beans with the Samson juicer.
- Nut Butter maker – you can make delicious butters from peanuts, or almond (best to use the nuts unroasted). With the optional Oil Extractor attachment (price: cc. $100) it can grind and extract oil from sesame seeds and other seeds providing healthy cold-pressed oils that are rich in essential fatty acids (Omega-3 and -6).
Other Features and Benefits of Samson Juicers
Easy, hassle-free assembly and disassembly – the Samson juice extractors are one of the simplest juicers to put together and dismantle which can be done in 15-30 seconds.
Quick Clean-Up – cleaning the parts (the gears, housing, screen, and pusher) can be done in a nick of time (cc. 1 minute) and you’re off to go to reassemble the unit to do another task. TIP 4: Most parts of Samson juicer models can be cleaned in a dishwasher: they must be placed on the top shelf of the washer away from the drying coil (the heat can distort the part) or it is even better if you set he dishwasher to skip the drying cycle. The screen is best cleaned by hand using the brush to remove fiber from between the holes.
- Weight: 13.7 lbs.
High-quality plastic housing and gear- the juicer is made of D.A. approved hygienic polycarbonate and melamine; the auger of the GB-9001 models is also heavy duty melamine while the fruit juice screen is made of stainless steel.
Samson GB-9001-5 juicer augers – the green colour doesn’t tend to show stains caused by greens
6 nozzles for juicing, grinding, pasta making etc.
- Juicing nozzle, mincing nozzle, 2 noodle nozzles, 2 pasta nozzles, juicing screen,
- mincing cone, 2 cups, cleaning brush, pusher/plunger and sieve.